Do you know where your patients are coming from or where your target market is concentrated?
We leverage marketing intelligence and the data accessible to us from the cloud-based practice
management solution, credentialing software and
unified communications platform we're
using to understand how the business is performing and to drive your business and ensure the best results.
- Disciplined, metrics-based market analytics for optimizing the success of your practice
- Analysis of payer mix and reimbursement rates
- Demographic analysis with geographic considerations
- Competitive analysis with supply and demand considerations
What we Track
Our systems today track each aspect of practice management and patient care from the time patients
make an appointment to the time they receive a bill, including continual measurements in customer satisfaction.
Here is just a taste of some metrics we track.
- Call metrics
- hold times
- abandonment rates
- number of calls to each office
- call overflow to central department
- Web analytics
- on-line appointment requests
- website visitors and activity
- search engine rankings and placement
- Sales and marketing data
- outbound appointment calls conversion
- target market demographics
- competitive analysis
- Customer support
- patient satisfaction metrics as measured by surveys about their in-office experience
- time to resolution for customer issues
A Culture of Analytics
Our providers enjoy the benefits of our analytical culture by being able to see sophisticated
statistics on billings, collections, collection times, write off, rolling forecast of patients schedules
and many other important facets of running a business.
US Dermatology providers can focus their attention on clinical issues, confident that the
business side of their practice is adhering to a highly professional standard.